Volunteer in Haiti
June 6-13 and 13-18, 2015
Join us in Haiti and make a difference in the lives of orphaned children and abandoned elderly. Volunteer in the GFP Children's Home, provide companionship for the elderly at Bon Samaritan and assist at Project Digni ty's home for the abandoned elderly. We invite you to join us and experience first-hand Global Family Philanthropy is changing lives in Haiti.
We encourage individuals, groups and families to join our volunteers as we tackle new and existing projects. This unique philanthropic travel opportunity provides volunteers with a chance do some important work, experience a new culture and enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean.
GFP TRIP HIGHLIGHTS:
- Fly into Cap Haitien
- Travel by car into Ouanaminthe, Haiti
- Arts and Crafts, music, games and sharing gifts/donation with our GFP children
- Visit and assist the elderly at Bon Samaritan. Serve meals to the elderly at Project Dignity in Derac
- Work on painting, construction or agricultural projects
- Teach English/French class
- Field trip with GFP kids to beach for fun in the sun
- Day trips to local marketplaces, villages and surrounding areas
For more information contact GFP Executive Director Mary Lynn Ko rn